PROVINCE OF BRITISH COLUMBIA
- The name of the Society is the Silver Star Property Owners Association(the “Society”).
- The Purpose of the Society is to represent the best interests of the property owners of Silver Star Mountain to any and all organizations and committees having an influence or effect on the operation, development or governance of the community.
- The activities of the Society shall be carried on without purpose of gain for its members and any income, profits or other accretions to the Society shall be used in promoting and furthering its purposes.
- The Directors of the Society shall serve without remuneration, and the Directors shall not receive, directly or indirectly, any profits from their position as Directors, but the Directors may be paid or reimbursed for reasonable expenses incurred by them in the performance of their duties.
- No part of the income of the Society shall be paid or otherwise made available for the personal benefit, direct or indirect, of any member of the Society.
- In the event of winding up or dissolution of the Society, the funds and assets of the Society remaining after the satisfaction of its debts and liabilities shall begiven without prejudice to the Silver Star Mountain Fire Department.
- The provisions in paragraphs 3, 4,5, 6, and 7 are unalterable.